Global books Aiming to provide exceptional service to our customers, we always look for motivated, passionate and knowledgeable calibres to join our team.
We are currently looking for enthusiastic people to join our team at Karachi Base.
We pride ourselves in having a friendly, engaging and interesting place to work.
Customer service is paramount in our business so we are looking to employ people who are customer-focused and target driven.
We're always looking to invest in good people, so if you see a role that you think you'd be good at and you want to join our team then we’d love to hear from you.
Below is an overview of what some of our teams actually do and the current vacancies...
- Achieving the monthly sales targets
- Handle the daily sales retail store operations
- Provides excellent customer service
- Holder Bachelor degree
- From 0-2 Years of Experience in Sales
- Very Good selling skills
- Presentable and Customer-oriented
- Very Good English Language
For Part Time Job
- Full Shift 8 Hours
- 2-4 Days/Week
Deputy Store Manager
- Under general supervision of the store
- Coordinating stocking, displays and other retail activities
- Maintaining the accuracy of the inventory assigned under different categories
- Operator a computer and/or cash register
- Performs all customer service agent responsibilities
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Team leader
- Very good English
- Excellent Communication Skills
Full responsibility of the store; managing all operational functions associated with the operation, including sales target, customer service, productivity, profitability, control of expenses and shortages, and level of store cleanses. Duties include but are not limited to planning, organizing, staffing, directing and staff supervision & evaluations
- 4 years of relevant experience
- High sense of responsibility
- Retail background is a must
- Good people management skills
- Very good English language
Industry knowledge is preferable
Stock Processing Team
Our Stock Processing team is responsible for scanning all the books that get delivered to our site daily. Working in pairs the books are sorted from containers and then scanned to see whether the book should be placed in stock or be recycled. Each pair has a target number of books to scan per hour to ensure that we can get as many new books as possible into stock on a daily basis and to maintain our inventory of 2 million books in stock. The team are target driven and don't get distracted by interesting books.
Packing Team-Order Sorters
Once our books have been picked our Packing team is responsible for packaging up our books and getting them to our customers. In this department, people work in small teams packaging our books in different ways to make them ready to be dispatched. Each of the packers has a target number of books that they must pack per hour.
Send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org